The Toyota Camry Solara is essentially a sporty Camry. Known as the Solara it was designed to appeal to the sports car side of the market who need a mid sized sedan/coupe, but want some added spice. The Solara was made from 1999 to 2009. In all Toyota offered four New Solara engines for sale as options.
Generation one was made from 1999 to 2003 and was also known as the Mark V, it was based on the the Camry chassis and made in Canada. The engines Toyota used in the first generation Solara were;
1. a 2.2L inline 4 cylinder engine designated the 5S-FE. It was only marketed for the American and Australian markets, and are used in the 5th and 6th generation Celica, the 2nd generation MR2, the 3rd and 4th generation Camry, as well as the 1st generation Camry Solara.
2. a 3 liter V6 engine designated 1MZ-FE. A very popular engine to say the least.
The 1MZ-FE was on Ward’s 10 Best Engines list for 1996.
• 1994–2006 Toyota Camry (V6)
• 1994–2003 Lexus ES 300 & Toyota Windom (Japanese domestic market)
• 1995–1999 Toyota Avalon (US market)
• 1995–2004 Toyota Avalon & 2000 Toyota Pronard (Avalon for Japanese domestic market)
• 1997–2003 Lexus RX 300
• Toyota Harrier (non-US markets)
• 1998–2000 Toyota Sienna
• 1999–2003 Toyota Solara (V6)
• 2000– Toyota Estima (Japanese domestic market)
Generation two Toyota Solara used two engine options also;
1. a 2.4 liter inline 4 cylinder engine called the 2AZ-FE.
2. a 3.3 liter V6 called the 3MZ-FE. The MZ series has an aluminum engine block and aluminum alloy DOHC cylinder heads. Output is 200 hp (150 kW) at 6000 rpm with torque of 180 lb·ft (244 N·m) at 4600 rpm.
• Toyota Camry
• Toyota Windom (Japanese domestic market)
• Toyota Mark II Qualis JDM (Japanese Domestic Market)
We highly recommend checking into the pricing on a new engine for sale. Almost unanimously, people who inquire are surprised at how affordable a new engine is. A popular choice with the potential to take over the market.
New crate engines are the best value available for engine replacement purposes. Solara owners are very interested in buying the best replacement parts available. Most of the owners are very loyal and plan to keep their cars for a long time. Knowing this, we offer new engines for sale for those who plan on driving their Solara for many more years.
Call newenginesforsale.com and find out how affordable a new engine can be, and some engines are delivered or shipped for free. Our guarantees promote peace of mind and we build pure value into every new engine we sell. Call now for more information.